i was wonding If you had sex a day before ovulation and the egg and sperm met up would that stop all signs of ovulation? I usually have bad ovulation pains. We had sex the day before and today I started to have those pains but no other signs of ovulation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Honestly, I have no idea. Laughing That is a really qood question. If you had sex the day before ovulation the odds of the egg and sperm meeting a good. So you no longer having ovulation signs for long, makes sence. But you should still have some. Maybe one of the other ladies can be more helpful. Sorry.

~baby dust~
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....