Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Brown Discharge .... Could I Be Pregnant ????

Hi guys, just after some advise, after my last period I started to take the pill, but two weeks later I felt a pain in my left side around my ovaries ..... I went to the doctors, did a pregnancy test .... It was negative, did an internal and did a urine test for possible urinary track infection and came back negative again. I asked the doctor could the pain be from ovulation and she laughed at me cause you dont ovulate if your on the pill... Hmmmm but I was on it only two weeks ????? Confused yet ????
I got my period a week or two later but not like normal, very light, and hardly any pain..... I went away on holidays with my husband. My breast were really sore and tender for a couple of days and I have had for the last 7 or days like a brownish discharge .... Like a lady here described looks like prune juice in colour, it has stoped as of yesterday,
i also had like faint pains in my abdomen like when you get your period.
This has never happened to me before ever.
I took a home pregnancy test yesterday but it come out negative ? How long should I wait till I have another one.????
Could I be pregnant ?????
I am booked in to see the doctor on tuesday.
Does this sound normal, I am a little worried ..... Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...