User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
are you relieved? or did want a pos.?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i don't know... i guess i'm relieved. i'd kind of convinced myself i was though so when i saw the negative i was a little let down.

oh well, now i can stick with my original plan of ttc starting in august.
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
things happen for a reason!
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I say phew too. lol

I know it can be a let down but Finn's still so young, so enjoy him cause it goes too fast.
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oh wow!! maybe it's not in the water. phew.
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
i don't know... i guess i'm relieved. i'd kind of convinced myself i was though so when i saw the negative i was a little let down.

oh well, now i can stick with my original plan of ttc starting in august.

That happened to me when .oni was about 4 months. I started thinking about being preggy and liking the idea.

When the test came back neg, and I got my period, I was kinda bummed too. Even though it was for the best.

Sarah
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aw. someone needs to get pregnant, we have almost no pregnant girls on here anymore.

as long as you got the result you wanted.
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
so would it be silly for me to test again first thing in the morning?

i just don't understand why my period never came.
|

replied April 10th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
I WOULD DO ANOTHER ONE IN THE MORNING GOOD LUCK
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
so would it be silly for me to test again first thing in the morning?

i just don't understand why my period never came.

Sometimes going on the pill, will cause you to miss a period. While I was on the pill, my periods got very short and very light after about 4-5 months.
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you period didnt come because you most likely did not ovulate last cycle. And yes, someone needs to get pregnant no one is pregnant anymore! Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2007
Supporter
I understand the disappointment .bridget! Even when i didn't want to be pregnant right after .jordan, i was still a tad disappointed when it was negative.

August isn't too far Wink
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have a car payment to make,so no baby here for a while Laughing
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I tested a couple of days ago. Jesse was taking a nap and as soon as he woke up he wanted to know. He was a little upset when I told him it was neg. It's our 3rd scare in 5 months. He really wants me to get pregnant again. I can't remember to take the pills every night, so this my last pack. paying $60 a month sucks anyway. We'll protect for a month, then start trying.
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Experienced User
well i am pregnant got my first ultra sound at 5weeks that was 2 days ago still could not see the baby but the sac was their and she said everything was good....i am so happy i have been trying for 2 years and they put me on clomid and on my 3rd round bam pregnant so i go for another ultrasound in like 2 weeks they are monitoring me closely for my pcos
|

replied April 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
jessesgirl wrote:
I tested a couple of days ago. Jesse was taking a nap and as soon as he woke up he wanted to know. He was a little upset when I told him it was neg. It's our 3rd scare in 5 months. He really wants me to get pregnant again. I can't remember to take the pills every night, so this my last pack. paying $60 a month sucks anyway. We'll protect for a month, then start trying.
I think we need more pics of the baby girl!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...