Hey, this is my first post in this Stomach Disorder board, thanks for clicking my post! Well to me if I don't feel good in the stomach, or lose appetite to eat, it affects my whole body, both mentally and physically. I had dinner last night, and couldn't sleep very well that night, I had a sour taste rushing to my throat. Then I have this bloated feeling, and a symptom I couldn't describe. The only thing I can say is that it feels 'not fresh'. The lower part of my stomach sometimes also hurt. And if you read some of my post in the Men's Sexual Health, you'll know some other symptoms. But to summarize it for you I feel numb in my left testicle today. I am scared that it's a Testicular Torsion, but the testicular torsion symptoms don't really meet what I'm feeling; the testicle that hurts is not located upper, it is not the right testicle that feels most pain, as most torsions happen on the right, and I don't feel the sudden pain, the pain slowly comes and slowly leaves when I concentrate on something else. I am 12-13, so I am guessing it's normal? Some people and I partly think it's because I don't have anything better to concentrate on, or to distract myself, in other words, too bored. Anyways, back to the stomach. Do you think those two overall symptoms are connected? Is it too much MSG? And mostly, any way to prevent these, or to help 'cure' this?

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...