Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Agorophobia & depression: life not worth living

User Profile
i want to know wat i should do , ive disided not to tell my dr eny more how i feel as no help i havent family and naw im staing in with my curtance shut i havent a single freind , ive become terafaid of the out side world as it damige me in the past and its doing again , im traying to help my self by asking qwestions to my head but my head is letting me down by making me cray im traying to understand way my existance i dont now wat people want from me eny more i feel confused at moment wat should i do

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2007
General Q&A Answer A2614
You say that you don’t know what people want from you anymore but do you know what you want from the people around you. If some people have hurt you in the past it doesn’t mean that all people are bad and want to harm you. It might help you to consider that you don’t need to understand your existence, but only accept it. It seems also that you're struggling with a few very severe neurotic disorders and plus alcohol abuse. Support from family and friends can be replaced by help from your doctor. If you refuse your doctor’s help, you will probably begin to self-isolate because that is the only help you can get from the outside. Although your doctor is not responsible for your condition , s/he is doing everything to help you. Your conditions are not easy to be cured even for a mental health professional. Give yourself a promise that you will try to stop hating the world around you and that life is worth to living.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.