Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

My First U/s - Saw My Lil Bean

User Profile
Woohoo i saw my lil bubba & its lil heart. It was the most wonderful thing in the whole world. Me & DH was so happy there was tears in our eyes.

Gyn told everything is perfect & asked not to worry too much about the HBV ( we'll know further when the reports come on 12th ). She told i am 2 months today ( 8weeks ) & that my due date is 19th nov .

Thank you all for your support. You Girls are the sweetest. hugs

Hoping & praying BFP for all my ttcing girls. Good luck
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Isn't it just the most amazing thing? I'm glad someone was finally able to tell you not to worry. I would have driven myself crazy!

Do their dates match what you thought? Nov. 19th....that seriously does not seem very far!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's so great that you got to see your little baby. How wonderful. I have tears in my eyes and it's not even my baby Wink I have been so teary eyed lately and have been ever since I stopped af. I usually don't get like this until about a week before.

Anywho.... congratulations
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Ohhh...how awesome! The miracles of science. Isn't it incredible that we can spy on them so early in life Smile
Congratulations!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Congrats!!! That is so cool, soon you will be able to know what the baby is. I am so exited for ya!!! Very Happy
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats!! I loved seeing my little one on the ultrasound. We found out we were having a girl; she was not shy at all!!!!!! At one point, she was sucking her thumb!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am glad everything went ok and that the doc said not to worry! Just keep doing what you're doing!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2007
Experienced User
mc4ever02 wrote:
Isn't it just the most amazing thing? I'm glad someone was finally able to tell you not to worry. I would have driven myself crazy!

Do their dates match what you thought? Nov. 19th....that seriously does not seem very far!

I am very glad too that she asked me not to worry. I thought it would be 16th but 19th not much different.

*star* wrote:
That's so great that you got to see your little baby. How wonderful. I have tears in my eyes and it's not even my baby Wink I have been so teary eyed lately and have been ever since I stopped af. I usually don't get like this until about a week before.

Anywho.... congratulations

Thanks hun & hope the teary thing is a good sign.

DPrssd wrote:
Ohhh...how awesome! The miracles of science. Isn't it incredible that we can spy on them so early in life Smile
Congratulations!

Yeh it truly is. Thanks Sweetie

wantingajr wrote:
Congrats!!! That is so cool, soon you will be able to know what the baby is. I am so exited for ya!!! Very Happy

Thnaks, Me & DH would like to keep it a suprise. So we wouldnt know till he/she arrives.

mamaTT wrote:
Congrats!! I loved seeing my little one on the ultrasound. We found out we were having a girl; she was not shy at all!!!!!! At one point, she was sucking her thumb!!!

That would have been so awsome. Thanks hun.

monkeygirl22 wrote:
I am glad everything went ok and that the doc said not to worry! Just keep doing what you're doing!

Thanks sweetie. hugs
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww. I'm so happy for you. did you get a picture?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2007
Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
Aww. I'm so happy for you. did you get a picture?


Yeh i got a pic of lil teeny tiny bean & its going to be our baby album's first pic. Very Happy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....