User Profile
omg its easter tomorrow! and ive got like 25 eggz that i cant eat as i completely went off chocolate when i got pregnant!
did anyone else go off chocolate? x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Are you crazy?? I am not that good!! I have at least a little chocolate a day.
You are really good!!
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Go off of chocolate! Omg, I could never do that. I did cut back my caffeine until my dr told me I could have 2-3 cups of coffee or a couple cans of pop a day and it wouldn't hurt the baby. I still try to only have have it every so often though because it makes my heart race and I don't like that feeling.

I am a slave to chocolate though. Laughing
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Supporter
I've tottaly gone off chocolate too, i was never a huge fan of it before i got pregnant but now it's like 'oh thanks chocolate'. I may surrender some of my eggs to .Dom because i'm sure he'll finish them off
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Girl, you have far more self-control than i do! I've always had a sweet tooth, but since i've been pregnant it's pretty much tripled. Chocolate is my savior. I swear to god, every time i eat chocolate i feel like i'm in heaven. no joke, lol Laughing
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i feel you, i cant eat chocolate much anymore

i try but i either get nausaus or i get heartburn

never really liked chocolate much but meh

~alicia~
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hahaah i couldnt live without it.. the only thing getting me through pregnancy is how amazing candies and foods taste right now...
i gave up all caffein the first trimester then i gave back in.. i figure a little bit wont hurt
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2007
Supporter
ahh since I've gotten pregnant I can't touch chocolate. It's way to rich and just makes me gag , the smell the texture ... bleh I'll have nothing to do with it.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...