hello,

i am new here and i have a question..
i am 2 weeks late on my period and i have done 4 pregnancy tests with different brands but they all show negative..

i did two of them last night..

i am show no signs of pregnancy other then
1. late period
2. blood spots but never had these spots before.. they are closer to the front of my woman's area.

am i pregnant and the tests are just not picking it up?

i;m scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Blood Spots
kindlyHis wrote:
hello,

i am new here and i have a question..
i am 2 weeks late on my period and i have done 4 pregnancy tests with different brands but they all show negative..

i did two of them last night..

i am show no signs of pregnancy other then
1. late period
2. blood spots but never had these spots before.. they are closer to the front of my woman's area.

am i pregnant and the tests are just not picking it up?

i;m scared

Sounds like a late period. Always take pregnancy tests in the morning - the hcg (pregnancy) hormone is higher then, more concentrated. The instructions on the pregnancy test will tell you that.

If you don't start your period, go see your doctor or planned parenthood.

Good luck!
|

replied April 5th, 2007
thanks i did it in the morning as well

i haven;t been sexually active in 4-5 weeks
|

replied February 26th, 2009
pREgnancy
I'm having blood spots too im wondering if im pregnant my symptoms are diahrea headaches bloodspots wierd cramps and frequent urination..i wonder what it is..(excuse the caps & noncaps my keyboard has been acting up)
|

replied December 10th, 2010
pregnancy
iam 10 days late for my periods and then just found two blood drops from my vagina.am i pregnant or not.?
|

replied March 6th, 2011
am i pregnant
hi. my period was last feb 8 we have intercourse last feb 18 and i was wondering why i have milk in my breast and i found out mar 5 i have mens. what is this? please help me. am i pregnant?
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...