User Profile
We'll all just have to wait and see how many times I change my mind between now and the end of June Razz

BOY - Conner Zachary
GIRL - Jaela Terina June ( Jaela TJ )

... what do you guy's think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I kind of like them. I am not a big fan of extremely different names but I love Jaela. I personally think that it would be better to have a more common name in case the person wants to go by their middle name. With that said, I must say that TJ would be a cute nickname. How do you say the first name "Jayla?" I really do like that. The boy name isn't bad either.
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2007
Supporter
ladylee70 wrote:
I kind of like them. I am not a big fan of extremely different names but I love Jaela. I personally think that it would be better to have a more common name in case the person wants to go by their middle name. With that said, I must say that TJ would be a cute nickname. How do you say the first name "Jayla?" I really do like that. The boy name isn't bad either.

Yea it's pronounced Jayla. I'm kinda still iffy about it.
I'm not a huge fan of extremely different name's either, It's just hard with girls cuz my whole family has J's! I just don't wanna be the person to break it you know?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i loooooove the name jayla, it's adorable! and i love the name connor Smile good choices!
|

replied April 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i like both your choices to, especially conner.

do you have other girl j names? i like jacey.
|

replied April 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: So I've Decided!!
onmyway_0x wrote:
We'll all just have to wait and see how many times I change my mind between now and the end of June Razz

BOY - Conner Zachary
GIRL - Jaela Terina June ( Jaela TJ )

... what do you guy's think?

I LOVE your girl's name.....and the spelling. I have to ask though....how did you think of the Jae part?
I only ask b/c my name is Jaemi!!!! My Dad's middle name is Jae so my Mom spelt my name like his! My brother's name is Jaeson!!!!!!
Connor is a great name for a boy too!
Good choices! Wink
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2007
Supporter
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
i like both your choices to, especially conner.

do you have other girl j names? i like jacey.

hehe I love Jacey too , but we already have one in the family... so many J's my head spins!

Thanks guys... it's nice to know I'm not coming up with god awful names! Laughing It's pretty tricky business... but I think I've found mine Smile .
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...