Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Mia's Easter Pics....not So Good. {edited to Ad More.} Sorry

Last edited by Sunflower_pie81 on April 16th, 2007 01:51 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
She's gorgeous in that dress!!!!!!!

GOd I wish they could play!!!

I need to get some eater pics of .oni...but my camera is .m.i.a.....hmmm..I think it's a conspiracy!!!!

Sarah
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
the second one is awesome! good job! i can't get over how green the grass is.

i was going to do some easter pics but finn doesn't have a cute outfit or a stuffed bunny or anything.
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Awww I love her smile!! And the second pic is so cute.. her dress is really pretty! =)
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awww,I love those pics,the are super cute! her dress is so cute on her!
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I think they are great!!! She's a doll!!! Lucky to have grass!!! I woke up to snow!!!
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Community Volunteer
I can't believe how grown up she is getting! I love that 2nd one too!!

I hate the fact that I'm still wearing my goose jacket and she's in a sundress!!!! Laughing
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My cousin just bought the dress for Mia. it's .Old .Navy but it might be too cold here on easter for her to wear it to church...we will see though.

Once i got the one on my bed that was it....she wasnt' having it anylonger. I put her car seat under my comforter and set her in it....if they had worked out then they would have been great.

thanks for the comments....and yeah the grass is green green green...my lawn isn't so green....it was funny becuase idk the guy that lives across the street, (he is hot hot hot though) and i was using his lawn and he came home and was like "uuummmm hi!" I just kinda looked at him and then showed him the lovely pics and he laughed and looked at my lawn and told me that he would help me get mine green.
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what do you mean not so good? these are wonderful pics gen! the dress, the baby even the damn grass is perfect! shes a super beautiful baby!
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
what do you mean not so good? these are wonderful pics gen! the dress, the baby even the damn grass is perfect! shes a super beautiful baby!

Thanks nancy!!!!!!!!!!!! your such a doll.

Yeah the grass is sooooo perfect. hopefully this season i can get good grass too. hehe
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with nancy,they are the cutest! have you treid turning the camera side ways to get her full length?then maybe you wont miss anything.I love the pics!
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
I agree with nancy,they are the cutest! have you treid turning the camera side ways to get her full length?then maybe you wont miss anything.I love the pics!

LOL it was in the first one and in the other one where i cut off her head....LOL i am just bad at it. hehehe
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Shocked help you do what Cool Laughing
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She looks so happy! She is a beautiful girl and looks so grown up in her dress.
|
Tags: ad, parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....