Bad or is it just normal
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Just where is this blood coming from? Do you take care of your teeth and gums? See a dentist twice a year? I would tell you if this is coming from something you are "coughing up" most definatly see a physican. No, its not a good thing. Blood coming from the inside is never a good thing. Do you smoke?
|

replied February 5th, 2010
Blood in mouth when waking up....
I have been having some concerns with my health.I have been having problems with blood being in my mouth when i wake up every morning.I had it a lil while then it went away.Now it is every day.I dont have medical insurance and i am worried about my health.My oral hygiene is not real good.My gums do not bleed when i brush at all.Can some one please write me back and let me know if i should be concerned....
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...