User Profile
i dont know if anyone else is feeling like this, but im 22 weekz preggerz and i jus want the next few months 2 hurry up and b done with, my mom says i should enjoy my pregnancy, but seriouslly i aint!!! does anyone else feel the same?? and will the time go qwick or slow dya reckon?

xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2007
Supporter
So many people do feel like that i did when i got to 20 weeks but now i'm 28weeks and can't believe how quick it's gone, i can't wait to meet my daughter but then again i love being pregnant
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Supporter
Things have gone by super quick for me, but like Danni I'm loving being pregnant. It's just been quite easy and so on for me. But I hear from everyone that that last month or so goes by extremely slow!
Trust me darling many days I just think how badly I just want him now! But I just remind myself he needs to stay in there for as long as possible to ensure he's big,healthy and happy!
it's tough... but be patient... you only have 18 more weeks to go.. so plan your little heart out and best of luck!
|

replied April 4th, 2007
Wow, I'm only a lil over 17 weeks, and I feel that way at times. A friend of mine loved being pregnant, and thus far, I'm dealing with it. I'm excited about the baby, but could do without the weight gain, the nausea, all that crap. Smile Not gonna happen, but hey, a girl can dream. lol
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2007
thanx every1... i feel better now lol im jus gonna forget it and see wot happenz lol xx
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
i cannot belive how quick the time has gone!
i was 22weeks when i posted this...now im 31weeks!! ive only gotta wait the same amount of time til i give birth, and it goes that quick now im scared! lol x
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...