What are you doing michelle?

how's kaylee and shane?

im so borrrrred ugh.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ugh .I'm so bored too.. I just got done with my pathetic "work out" haha..

.Kaylee & .Shane are both sleeeeeeping.. Kaylee's been out since about 8pm & .Shane passed out like an hour ago so .I'm all by my lonesome Crying or Very sad

.What are you up too?
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im talking on the phone, waiting for my boyfriend to get home lol im so impatient.

hey a pathetic work out is better than nothing, i haven't even been working out but i've still been doing my diet, yay!

im laying here on the couch listening to it rain hard, it sounds so pretty but im worried about storms lol i hate them.

oh and the best thing yet, i looked on weather.com and here on the 7th it's supposed to snow a bit, !**@! great, that's the day tommys supposed to come. you don't think they could cancel flights do you? im sure they wouldn't, i just worry too much lol

and im reading up on what i should do with my life, sigh. im thinking about going for early childhood education, who knows, i change my mind every other day :p
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm impatient too so don't feel bad!
& yay for still dieting.. I cheated on my diet today, I had some mountain dew, a reeses & 3 pieces of pizza lmao .. That's the only reason I decided to throw my pathetic work out in there. I hate dieting so much but I really wanna be able to wear cute tank tops this summer without feeling like I have to hide myself in my zip up hoodies.
.Are you out there where all the tornadoes are/were going on Shocked? Storms suck.. I like little ones here & there but when ya get the ones where the house starts shaking & hail & all that good stuff, then I start freaking out..I get that paranoidism (Not a word haha) from my mom lol.
.Hmm I would think if we're only suppose to get a little snow, they shouldn't cancel any flights. I could see if we were getting a blizzard but from what .I've seen I don't think we're suppose to get all that much so you shouldn't have anything to worry about!
.Early childhood education seems like a good career to get into. I honestly have no idea what I wanna do with my life anymore. I want to get into nursing somehow.. I'd love to me a medical office assistant but I hate the thought of having to go to school & leave my baby Crying or Very sad but I also don't wanna be in dead end jobs for the rest of my life. I want my daughter to be proud of her mama ya know.

Hmm my response turned into a novel Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol well as far as i know there aren't any tornadoes here, but it is thundering really loud. im laying beside an open window and it was thundering and it popped really loud right ouside the window and i jumped and the remote flew out of my hand lol

and i've thought about becoming a medical assistant too, i think that'd be cool, maybe you could go back once kaylee starts preschool or you could do online courses?

i like the thought of early childhood education but... thats another 4 years of school lol i guess i've still got a bit to decide.
|
Tags: alive, Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...