Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Kay, Mel And Tanya, Reposted On Page 2 (Page 1)

I know I have already been thru this....but .Mia has three teeth now, she can go from crawling to sitting herself up and back again. she can pull up and get on her feet, and she can also sit herself up on her knees. it's so darling i can't believe she is getting so big. she is just wearing herself out, she never stops......she just passed out on the floor. I didn't know i could love someone this much.

ok enough babble....here she is. some I may have already posted.
:edit:

sorry

Last edited by Sunflower_pie81 on April 3rd, 2007 07:56 PM; edited 2 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
eeeww the videos look horrid on here. yuck!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She's so beautiful, I love seeing her pictures! The 3rd one is so sweet! Haha & you guys have .Leapfrog .Lilly too Laughing .Kaylee hates hers lol.

& my computer is running like crap right now so I can't look at your videos but as soon as .I get this thing running better .I'll look at them Smile
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah she laghs at hers. lol she doesnt' really like it either...

thanks for the sweet comments

her videos aren't too exciting....she is kinda boring....lol and they didnt' turn out so good on dropshots...but whatever.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
She's so cute Laughing

.I haven't looked at the videos yet because .alyvia's asleep on my lap Sad but .i'll be sure to check them out tomorrow.

She's so good with her sippy! Alyvia gets so mad at me when I try to give her one. Any advice? Laughing
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Mia hated it at first, but then again we struggled with the bottle, it wasn't until she figured out that she would get too hungry if she didnt' eat from the bottle. it was really hard for us to work that out....i even wooped out the boobie and she would suck and suck and suck and nothing.....it never came back...i started blistering....it was horrid...so the bottle it was....

ok, so now for the sippy cup....i started just giving it to her and let her figure it out. the lady that watches her gave me one that was really small and it doesn't even have handles on it (its so small) it doesnt' have a no leak thing...so i let her just play with it....i would show her how to hold it and tip it up for her and then let her try.....she finally figured it out. she is just a champ at everything....but i love to brag.
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awww, what a big girl. She's changed so much since she was a newborn! It's amazing how fast they grow and learn new things. Adriana also has a lilly! She used to like it when she was in her walker, but now she could care less.
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lmao she's so cute, she wanted that thing in her mouth so bad!!!

she's beautiful!
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
lmao she's so cute, she wanted that thing in her mouth so bad!!!

she's beautiful!

LOL it was paper.....but at least she was listening to no! lol
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

okay I just watched the videos. I can't believe she tears your phone book up! That's so strange! Our '06 phone book only has a few pages of .a's left because .alyvia's ripped the rest out! She looooves paper. I don't think she's tried to eat it, though. She doesn't really put things in her mouth very often.

I love how she stopped to say "aaaaaaaaaaaah!" like it was a victory cry or something. Shocked Laughing

.alyvia looks at me when I tell her "no ma'am" and then goes right ahead and does it anyway Rolling Eyes
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
she's so cute! her looks have completely changed from when she was a tiny baby. she has the cutest little smile!
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Supporter
She's so gorgeous.. I love the 3rd pic of her, she's such a happy little girl!

Beautiful pics Mr. Green
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She's so adorable!!! You're gonna have a heartbreaker on your hands!!!! Laughing
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
She's absolutely gorgeous girl!!!!

But you already know this! Wink

I swear, she reminds me sooo much of .oni!!!! God, it's scary!!!

Sarah
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
hehehe she is so cute..she understands "no" so well..i love her.
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Laura, sometimes i just let .Mia go at it because it keeps her happy. She makes quite a mess as you can see but it keeps her busy....lol she does understand 'no' most of the time she just does it anyway. lol I can't believe that aly does this too. hehehehe. how odd....i thought i was gunna get hell for letting her play with the phone book.....but it keeps her busy and that is what i like....Laura she didn't start really putting things into her mouth until she got her teeth....so maybe it's a teeth thing...i donno though.

she is quite the happy baby.
|

replied March 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aw missed more. : (
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
aw missed more. : (

Sorry dear.
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I guess I missed them too Sad
|

replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
I guess I missed them too Sad

this post was from a while ago....sorry love, i'll repost them when i get home if i can remember which ones i put up...i'll atleast repost the videos.
|
Tags: parenting, feet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....