Girls,

I can't remember the name of a book that someone was talking about on here. Someone mentioned a book that was featured on Opera I think. they said that it was really helpful in getting through the tough times. Does anyone remember what it was??? I am totally drawing a blank
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Experienced User
I am so sorry, i have no idea. Hope someone else could help you.
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Experienced User
I don't get to watch Oprah often but I did catch an episode of Saturday Night Live the other day and they had a bit about a book called the Secret. I guess Oprah swears by it. Maybe that's the one.
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Experienced User
the Secret
Hi Star
I mentioned that I watched the DVD of "The Secret" and it really made a difference for me. It helped me flush the negative thoughts and anxiety out of my head and heart. There is a book too.
It was the only thing that helped my turn my game around...because I was pretty depressed. I feel better now. Every once and awhile I can feel the negativity creeping back in once AF shows up, but I try to focus on the positive thoughts and be greatful.
I highly reccomend it to anyone ttc, as it is sometimes a tough jouney.

Take care
cpr
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: the Secret
DPrssd wrote:
Hi Star
I mentioned that I watched the DVD of "The Secret" and it really made a difference for me. It helped me flush the negative thoughts and anxiety out of my head and heart. There is a book too.
It was the only thing that helped my turn my game around...because I was pretty depressed. I feel better now. Every once and awhile I can feel the negativity creeping back in once AF shows up, but I try to focus on the positive thoughts and be greatful.
I highly reccomend it to anyone ttc, as it is sometimes a tough jouney.

Take care
cpr

That's it... I was sitting on my couch last night trying to rack my brain on who posted about that...It was you..... Dprssd!!!

I was on amazon yesterday looking for another book and I was trying to order them together but couldn't remember the name of it.

I didn't remember that you said that you watched a dvd of it though. I will have to look for it on amazon as well.

Hope everyone is doing well.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....