User Profile
i've been offline for a few days cause my computer broke down Sad

luckily neil came and fixed it for me last night. i looged back on and there are so many messages i can't keep up with it Shocked

not much had happened lately. i'm taking the babies to get weighed today and logan is getting an injection Crying or Very sad

he stood up in the bath the other day and slipped and now he has a black eye. i was crying so much when it happened but he doesn't seem too bothered by it.

anyway he's some pics i just took this morning...

possessed layla Shocked

eating my hobnob

you know i don't like pictures mum!

wanna see what i'm eating?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You're kids are so cute! I love seeing their pictures! & ouchies about the black eye!!
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awww!they have such personalities on them!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
awww!they have such personalities on them!

too right about that! logan is more chilled out whereas layla loves to assert her 'authority' and get her own way! Confused
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
god i love layla's hair, it's beautiful! & poor logan Sad he's so cute tho!
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....