User Profile
Ive gone missing. Excuse my grammer.

I cut i cry i scream i go. Im medicated, frustrated confused depressed. I enjoy pain, mental physical emotional is the same as mental. Where do you go when you hurt, not just situational or sercomstantion(sp?) but just hurt. I just made love and it huts, it alwasy hurts....with everyone, male female loved ones lost ones. Intoxication never felt better. Stability is the key. Ive found my way back here and yet im lost. Im happy. Im content. Above these words are what lays behind.

Figure yourself out, try everthing. We are human, we are ultimate.

Ultimate.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 21st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
When I get hurt, I go to someone who I respect and who's been through it. Wisdom is in experience.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....