i just got some super horrific news. A woman who gave me inspiration to go on, and to believe in myself, was in a terrible accident last Thursday. She is in critical condition in a neuro unit in the next city over, her car failed to negoitate a turn the paper said, and she went off the road. Apparently she wasn't wearing her seatbeat, and she was ejected. Her spinal cord was severed, and if she pulls through she will be paralezed.

I just saw her Wednesday afternoon last week, a day before the accident. I thought to myself, as I saw her, ' wow, when I get to her age, I hope I'm like that"....she's 54. and what a beautiful person. God, this sucks........why does stuff like this happen???????????????? Why her???????????????????

[email protected]&C*K!!! I don't understand this world.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Goodness, that is terrible news. I'm very sorry to hear about that. Bad things usually happen to good people, it's so unfair. Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2007
Supporter
Damn .sammy, that's horrible news!! I keep her in my thoughts!
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that's horrible Sad i'm sorry! i don't know what to say... it's so scary how fast your life can change.
|

replied March 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i'm sorry sammy! I hope things get better for her!
|

replied March 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sam i am soo so sorry to hear about this.

i'll keep her and her family in my thoughts.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...