I am 17 years old and a few months ago noticed signs of stretch marks surrounding both nipples and sometimes experience a small sharp pain. I checked the area and found multiple lumps on both sides underneath the nipple and within a 2'' circumference. They sometimes hurt when I take a deep breath and they have not grown. I know there is a risk of male breast cancer and the risks involved but I am not sure how exactly to seek help. My parents are always either panicky or passive and will either freak out or put it off to the side.(most likely freak out) I cannot go to the doctors on my own because I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have my own car. I need help finding a way to tell my parents i found lumps but in a not so shocking way for them.

I hope you understand where I am coming from, I do not want to make a big deal out of this unless it is serious but I know I need to get it ckecked out.

Thank you for your input.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....