It's been awhile since I've been on here...but let me introduce myself to those who dont know me..I'm Elijah, 22yrs old, I have a 3 year old and having another baby..I am due on March 21...so 3 days...away...But anyways..I went to the bathroom this morning and to find this snot like mucus stuff....didnt know whether I had already lost my mucus plug...or if it was goin to happen soon...I dunno...I had lost my mucus plug when pregnant with my 1st but it had blod in it...this mucus was clear....Any Ideas????..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It could be. I lost my plug when I was already in labor, and it was a thick chunk of mucus. It wasn't watery at all. BUt everyone is different. I imagine you could very well be losing some of your plug.
|

replied March 18th, 2007
Experienced User
mine was also a "chunk". You may be starting to lose the plug or it may just be discharge.
|

replied March 20th, 2007
Experienced User
..Yea actually it came out a lil bit and today a big chunk came out..
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
ooh.... u posted a couple of days ago so thought i would ask if youve had your baby yet or showing any other signs of labour? you must be pretty close - i didnt lose my plug until my waters broke and i was pushing out my baby.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...