i am only 15 years old and could be pregnant. being 15 in my family is a curse becuase for generations now the kids in this family have been born by mothers that are only 15. well actually the curse goes we get pregnant at 15 then give birth at 16. it has happened to alot of people in my family and now it might be happening to me. i dont know what to do. i know i messed up royally and i intend to stop having sex but im scared it may be to late. i have more than enough symtoms of being pregnant. and people are getting wierd dreams about me having babies and being pregnant before they knew any of this and they just found out i could be and only my closest friend and cousin know and my grandma. my grandma dreamed i was pregnant a week ago. i told her last night i thought i could be. she had no idea i was having any sypmtoms a week ago . how bizarre is that? i already took a pregnancy test at home but nothing showed up at all it was a default so now i have to get another one. so if anyone has any advice please let me know thank you .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
The only thing you can do now is take a pregnancy test. I responded to your other post about which test to buy.

I'm glad you've decided to stop having sex. I'm not sure what to say about your family "curse" with pregnancies at 15, other than 15 year olds should not be having sex at all. I hope you keep this in mind if you are not yet pregnant. Sex can wait - you have your whole life ahead of you for sex. But you have precious few years of childhood left. Please cherish them.
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If it turns out negative i would suggest getting birth control. If its posotive then I wish you the best of luck, I dont get how its a curse, just because so many people in your family got pregnant young doesnt mean its destined to happen to you, those are the choices they have made.
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Supporter
Well for one it's not a curse just a lack of contraception. Also if you are pregnant all is not lost, i'm 15 and 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl and am coping very well, from your family history i'm guessing you would have support so that's one good thing because their are so many people who don't. If you're not pregnant then get on birth control because although you may cope with a baby it's best to wait.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...