User Profile
I just wanted to say congrats to all you ladies who have recently received your bfp!!!

There seems to be alot of them, and I believe that you are all pretty close together. Which must be so exciting!

You ladies really give hope to the rest of us that are trying.

I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months!

( we are expecting baby bump pics to begin in a few week Laughing )
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Thank You MC!!! That is really nice of you to post a congrats yo all us who got our BFP... You just need to keep your head up and know it will happen.. Try not to focus on that 100% I did that and didnt think there was a chance and a few other I read And no one thought there was a chance and sure enough there was.. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT... I wish you nothing but the best of luck and will be keeping you in my prayers Smile Tons Of Baby Dust To You Smile Keep me posted
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Aww thats so nice of you MC, Yeh it seems like lots of girls here got BFP this month & thats so cool that our due dates are going to be so close.
Like Luvbeing said " IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT."

I was da** sure that i will get af this month, so i didnt care to test even but when i was late for 3 days i decided to test with a HPT, Which i knew would show a BFN. But when i saw the faint pink line i was so supried I couldnt believe it. I thought it could be wrong so took a blood test to be sure, which came back POSITIVE. Very Happy

So girls just have faith & dont try too hard it will happen soon. GOOD LUCK & TONS OF BABY DUST TO EVERYONE.
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
We appreciate that so much! I hope you get your soon mc!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....