Hyaluronic acid exists naturally in all living organisms and is a universal component of the spaces between the cells of body tissues (extracellular space). Hyaluronic Acid plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function. Hyaluronic acid is an internal cosmetic to hydrate (moisturize) the skin with proven absorption and bioavailability. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin from the inside out. Hyaluronic acid is for people who need to ease the flexing of their joints, especially their knees, by moisturizing their joints. Hyaluronic acid is for seniors who have established joint conditions.

make your joints ease to feel,ths has been experienced personally and very beneficial,so that i thought it will be a nice post to read for my lots of friends whom we dont know but may this act be helpful to those who feels trouble of joints pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2007
Joint Pain...and vitamin supplements
I take vitamin supplement for my arthritis and joint pain -- I hate the idea of taking meds that require doctors to prescribe them to you -- supplements are a great alternative.

Look into it if you have any need to.

GOOD LUCK
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....