Well I Think I Might Be Pregnant But Im Not For Sure See I've Been Having Minor Cramps But No Spotting My Breast Are Bigger And My Nipples Are Sore And My Stomach Is Sticking Out Like I Am Pregnant. I Haven't Had My Period Yet But It Is Time For It Though I'm About 4-5 Days Late But I Took A Warm Bath Thinking That Might Make It Come Also I've Been Feeling Like I've Been Going To The Bathroom Alot To Pee And When I Try To Suck My Stomach In It Just Forces Back Out I Really Don't Understand If This Is Signs That My Period Is Comming Or I Might Be Pregnant. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
take a test, that's all we can tell you Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
take a pregnancy test.
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...