User Profile
So trey has a penis infection and it's breaking my heart cause when he tries to pee he cries and says "Mama, peepee hot" They gave me a cream to put on it twice a day.

they told me the foreskin is too tight for his penis. Confused He's always had probs with his foreskin so it's getting to the point now where I may ask for a medical note for circumsision for him. Crying or Very sad I wanted to leave him "au natural" like his daddy but I may not be able to.

Has anyone's son's experienced this or do any of you have a son who was circumsised as a toddler?? Is he gonna hate me??? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I don't know about in trey's case, but I think it depends on how tight the foreskin is.

Steve's is tight but he's ok with it.

would trey go pee in the bath it often helps with cool water to help stop the buring as the urine leaves the body because it dilutes it right away.

try to get him to drink more liquids too as that will help dilute everything.

oh can he have baby tylenol or anything?
|

replied March 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awwwww poor trey!

my son was circumsised at 3 weeks old and for 2 days he was really fussy

my friends son was circumsised at 2 and he was really fussy and crying alot more than he usually did for like 3 days.
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Community Volunteer
kia, we let him pee in the bath last night. It's bad though cause I keep telling him not to do it and then last night Mike and I were like it's ok buddy do peepee in the bath.

If he still has a fever I will give him some tylenol tonight (he actually takes children's tylenol cause he weighs too much for the infant one-lol

chase, ok I can handle 3 days of fussiness (especially if he's at daycare those 3 days-lol Wink )
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Community Volunteer
he's much better today. I got him to pee in the potty last night and he woke up soaked this morning and is in much better spirits!
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
good, i hope he keeps feeling better jess!! give him a hug for us Smile
|

replied March 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Poor baby!!!

My nephew was about 4 when he was circumcised for something similar. He was sore for about a week
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....