I went over there today, and he was like I figured you were going to be coming over here, I was like whys that? Hes like drea called jana this morning. I was like oh did she? He was like yeah, I don't like all the crap ur talkin, I was like what crap? Hes like about me taken advantage of u and all that crap, you know as well as me that all that crap ur were beggin for. I was like excuse me? I would never beg a married man for anything, let alone one with a baby. Hes like right danielle, I know how ur games work, to be honest u were a game, just something that would get me back onto the boards with the guys, blah blah blah, he just went on to say what a slut I am, and how this baby ain't his, blah blah..Then jana came home, and I guess he told her that it was all !**@! he had never been with me..So yeah thats how that went
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 15th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
I told ya on yahoo girl................ Have that kid! And then pop a court ordered dna test on his ass so fast! And yea, after it says 99.99% he's the daddy say "ha, that's why you are never gonna see this baby again!"
girl you are in no way any of the things he called you. You are an awesome person!
Love,
chanda
|

Active User, very eHealthy
So does this mean you decided to keep the baby.

Brenda
|

Experienced User
Its because of guys like this y we live in a double standard world. Did anyone actually hear what he said. Where does he get off calling u names and ur a slut and woteva else when he just said u were a game and it was to get back in with the guys. This guy needs a serious reality check and he better hope that when his daughter grows up that no man treats her like that, because wot goes around comes around and I would say he is just about due.

The only other thing is to get ur sil to confront the wife(her sis) and tell her exactly wot happened and that means telling her u were drunk, and didnt know wot u were doing. I also think that maybe the sil should confront the husband, wots he going to say then, I didnt do it. What an ass thats all I can say.

From someone who cant wait to have a jellybean all of their own
|

Extremely eHealthy
What a jerk! Dont worry what they say! You know the truth!!
|

replied February 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied February 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I'm kind of lost right now....But...Anyway..No one has the right to call you names. Your the one of the sweetest ppl on here.

That crap head
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...