Some new pics. =D

Ta Da!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
omgggggggg, .d! he is seriously so gorgeous. that's all i can say. he looks so happy!
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he always looks sooo happy, and i think he really looks like you! he's so cute, and big Sad it's crazy.
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
He is so stinking adorable..Hes going to be such a heartbreaker you can tell already.. Im locking my daughter up lol
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Experienced User
hooooow adorable !!
the 2º picture is so perfect ! And he looks so happy . handsome little boy !

ah btw his clothes way too cute !! Very Happy
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
He is so cute! and such a handsome young boy Smile
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks girls!!! He has been really happy the past few days because he isn't sick anymore, but now he's keeping me up all night because the doctor says he's getting his 4 upper teeth all at once. Yikes!

He's a big boy!
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
He is gorgeous!! & he has beautiful eyes!
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
**gone**
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aaawww bray is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like such a ham in that last one. look at those teeth.

give him some big kisses from .Melia
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he looks like such a big boy! i love the second pic, that is way too cute.

i'm glad he's feeling better. i hope his teeth come in quickly!
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
DaliciaLovesYou wrote:
Thanks girls!!! He has been really happy the past few days because he isn't sick anymore, but now he's keeping me up all night because the doctor says he's getting his 4 upper teeth all at once. Yikes!

He's a big boy!

He's gorgeous girl!!!!

Oni did the saaaame thing!! Talk about helllll!! Get the tylenol and orajel ready! lmao!!! It's gonna be a looong adventure!!

The one on the side of the front two, was playing like hide and seek/peek a boo! It would cut, then suck back in, then cut, and suck back in! Evil or Very Mad Talk about drooove!!

Then about a week passes from the finale of the top ones and now she's cutting the lower 2nd set!

Can we get a brake/!?!? lmao!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
what a sweetheart! he is the cutest little guy ever!!!! he has the most amazing eyes and cheeky smile Smile
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
aawww sarah Shocked

one of amelia's top is going to pop anyday now...the gum all around it is all white and hard...and she doesnt' like me looking at it...that might be why she isn't sleeping too well.

poor .bray.

and .Oni
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh i remember the days well when layla and logan were both teething together. Shocked

logan hasn't had a tooth in ages... i'm wondering when his next one will come. he has 4 on top and 4 on bottom but he's had them since 9 months old Confused
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Supporter
He is so adorable.. I think he gets cuter every day!! Those teeth are so adorable. I feel bad for you...4 teeth coming in at once, doesn't sound like fun. Ethan has 4 on top and 3 on the bottom. It looks funny, but cute. I hope the 4th one comes in soon.
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
.d he's gorgeous! I can't get over how big he is. He doesn't look like he's 1, I think he looks older. I love his baby blues.
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Love the pictures the first one is great!
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Experienced User
hes a kutie the first and 2nd pics are adorable
|

replied March 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
**gone**

Why is that gone? If you don't mind me asking.

Thanks for everyone else's comments. I think this site is messing up or something because it's doing a lot of funky stuff (on my side) not sure if anyone else is having the same problems though.

Everyone comments on how big he looks, he's only 23lbs though. He's just reallyyyy tall, actually off the charts the doctor says. But his dad was 6'4 and i'm 5'9 so i'm not surprised.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....