User Profile
if you guys know about any online DR. that can truly answer questions about pregnancy let me know, I want a full info... oh and when do you know what it's going to be?.... im only 12 weeks in but im dying to know what it is!... help? [removed in accordance with ehealth tou]
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Umm.

If you'd like advice about pregnancy we're happy to help - here, that is. I'm not sure why you'd prefer email over a message board. That's your choice, I suppose.

If you're seeking a doctor's advice, I suggest you ask your obgyn.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i don't think any online doctor will be able to help you out.. you should go to a real doctor, of course.. you're 12wks pregnant.. haven't you been to the doctor, yet? if you haven't, you really really need to.

usually, you can find out the sex of your baby around 18wks. i found out at 22wks! & .it's not always 100%. ultrasounds can & have been wrong before.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
ah simple reply to the e-mail thing, see I wont be on for much longer and since I don't know fully well how these threads work I would like to make sure I see a reply ... that way if I lose the thread which is posible with a noob I can still see what's up.. the rest thanks ill keep that in mind
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
arcadia wrote:
i don't think any online doctor will be able to help you out.. you should go to a real doctor, of course.. you're 12wks pregnant.. haven't you been to the doctor, yet? if you haven't, you really really need to.

usually, you can find out the sex of your baby around 18wks. i found out at 22wks! & .it's not always 100%. ultrasounds can & have been wrong before.
excellent, thanks for the info I know about when to "posibly" know ^.~ im such a noob Very Happy
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
go see your live dr. for answers. at 12 weeks you dont have a good percetange to know what it is but it still can be determined with an u/s.
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
why wont you be on much longer???
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Let Me Know!
nightmareangel wrote:
if you guys know about any online DR. that can truly answer questions about pregnancy let me know, I want a full info... oh and when do you know what it's going to be?.... im only 12 weeks in but im dying to know what it is!... help? [removed in accordance with ehealth tou]

um.

our doctor does quite well. But its always best to contact a real physical ob/gyn.

please stop posting links to other websites.

thanks!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...