User Profile
April 4th, i go for an endoscopy to make sure i dont have a stomach ulcer, the dr said cuz that can mimic gallstones. But i do have one big stone. so the 5th of april i get my gallbladder removed, i also have a hernia in my abdomen near my belly button i assume from where he pointed. so they are gonna fix it too while theyre in there, im a little nervous about the endoscope though. And the surgery. But eh it will be nice to get it over with finally, woulda had it out sooner but my husbands gone for 3 wks, so the day after he gets back its getting done, the dr doesnt wanna risk it becoming inflamed or something.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....