So dan called me on the way home from work..So he was making plans tonight for us right? Well I thought it was guna be somethin super-speshal..And well, he calls and says "hey imana get a bite to eat, you wana go or not?" Sad

i was all excited and I got him a present and I was guna dress up and everything...And I thought we were guna do something cool... Yeah, vday sucks Sad

love mol
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
As long as your together right! Confused I'd be mad too!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
It does stink mol.My man was so ill 2nite that we didnt go out 4 the meal that he'd booked.I hate when he's ill cos I wanna make him better & of course I cant Sad
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Hey mol,
v-day does stink. Know where my "kinda" boyfriend is? With his baby's mama of course as usual..... Confused
It's so frusturating! But I keep remining myself that kelly is having a much worse day and I am.

Love,
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey I think today sux!!!! I think it is so stupid how one day out of the year you are suppose to show your love when everyday of the year you should! It is just a hoilday to make big bucks. I have never had a bf on vday and I dont think I ever will!!!!!

Alison xoxo
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im not going to really complain, yes I did spend valentines day alone, but my thoughts are with kelly..
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah mine sucked, everything went wrong, we figured we'd try again tomorrow
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Yeah my v-day sucked to my !**@! of a husband decided to spend his day with his family while I was alone with my son. I can't blame a d..K for acting like a d..K. He doesn't have a romantic bone on his body. He is a good family provider, doesn't cheat, comes home straight from work, but doesn't know how to show any affection. Except when he wants to get laid. Any way I havn't been on since late thursday, can anyone fill me in on what happened to kelly.

Brenda
|

replied February 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I know v day is over but I have to add that it does suck. It is just a huge conspiracy for florists and chocolate makers to make money!! At least that is what I tell myself!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...