User Profile
hi guys! its like 2am, lol.

i had a really really good day.
once i got out of bed i started feeling a little better.
i took a hot shower & ate a little something.
i felt a lot better!

so chris got home from work & i let him nap
for a little bit while i showered & got dressed
& did my makeup & stufffff.

then we went & got dinner at .subwayyy.
then we went down to the river & took a long walk
while the sun set. it was soo beautiful out
& we just walked & talked & laughed together.
it was so nice & i felt so happy.

then we rented a few moviessss.
& .got some ice cream!
mmm mmmm.
(.by the way, .stranger .than .fiction...
is an absolutely beautiful movie).

thennn we went & sat outside for a few minutes.

then we came in & started ya know..
just fooling around... Wink
lmao! god i am such a sex fiend.
Embarassed

.i'm pretty happy, though.
we've both been working on everything,
& we really have been so much happier.
i hope it continues to go this way.

a.n.y.w.a.y!!!!

still waitin' for .gabe to come out.
.let's go let's go let's go!!!!!

--- .edited to add ---

.here's a picture of the sunset at the river!
it's kinda crappy 'cause i took it with my phone.
but still! lol

Last edited by arcadia on March 13th, 2007 02:08 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yay to feeling better, maybe you will pop tonight or tomorow now that you are feeling better Smile maybe u got sick cuz yer nearing labor hehe maybe, i hope he comes soon, i had jordynne at 39 wks 5 days , i seriously thought i would go over lol and be pregnant into 2007 lol
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i love your posts lol you are a sex freak, have you all of a sudden just gotten this way? i never remember you being like this haha

im so glad you gys are doing good Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lmao we were such nymphos before i got pregnant. which is uh, probably why i ended up pregnant, lol. & .then after my miscarriage & when i got pregnant again i got really scared to have sex. but later in my pregnancy, my sex drive came back in full swing & now we're pretty much having sex everyday again. Shocked
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
That's the most beautiful pic ever!!!! It looks so peaceful.

I'm so glad the end of your pregnancy is turning out so much better Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that sounds so lovely. . .I'm so happy for you .krissy! I think it was best for him to tell you now than wait til .gabe was born.now things are way better before he gets here and he'll have both of his parents *happy*!
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
i miss doin it everyday..... but now im never in the mood Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad to hear you had a good day & you're feeling better!! That picture is so pretty!

.Shane calls me the biggest nympho he's ever met hah Laughing .We were out in the kitchen the other night getting something to eat & we ended up doin it against the refridgerator Laughing Good times haha..
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
I'm glad to hear you had a good day & you're feeling better!! That picture is so pretty!

.Shane calls me the biggest nympho he's ever met hah Laughing .We were out in the kitchen the other night getting something to eat & we ended up doin it against the refridgerator Laughing Good times haha..

Shocked .i wish we could master doing it standing up! i mean obviously we can't since .i'm pregnant.. but we could never get it down! whats the secret? Laughing
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

Shocked .i wish we could master doing it standing up! i mean obviously we can't since .i'm pregnant.. but we could never get it down! whats the secret? Laughing
for real,thats what I wanna know! I end up getting cramps in my legs and butt!
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

lol well .Shane was complaining that his leg hurt when we were done so I don't think we did something right Laughing & he's 6'1 & .I'm 5'4 so that's a little difficult too.. But I was standing on my tip toes & he bent down a little & my one leg was around his waist lol.. Sounds really funny when I write it out Laughing I honestly don't know how we managed it.. It was pretty damn good though Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
arcadia wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

lol well .Shane was complaining that his leg hurt when we were done so I don't think we did something right Laughing & he's 6'1 & .I'm 5'4 so that's a little difficult too.. But I was standing on my tip toes & he bent down a little & my one leg was around his waist lol.. Sounds really funny when I write it out Laughing I honestly don't know how we managed it.. It was pretty damn good though Wink

.sheeeesh. we've tried so many times, but it just doesn't work. i'm about 5'5" & .chris is probably like 5'8" or something. booo.

but it's okay. we did 3 positions last night, so .i'm good. lmao! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
arcadia wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

.sheeeesh. we've tried so many times, but it just doesn't work. i'm about 5'5" & .chris is probably like 5'8" or something. booo.

but it's okay. we did 3 positions last night, so .i'm good. lmao! Laughing

.Go you! Props to you for still being able to move being this far along Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lmao, it wasn't easy, let me tell you. it didn't involve me moving a whole lot. except for when i was on top. Wink
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
my fav is face down ass up....

I'm glad you had a good day!!!!!!

The pic is *stunning*!!! How beautiful!!

I'd like to have my next baba outside with the sunset *just* like that.

Or you casn just look at the phone when you're in labor...lmao!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:

.helllllll yeah, lmao! check that off for last night, too. Laughing
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
babymajic0506 wrote:

.helllllll yeah, lmao! check that off for last night, too. Laughing

lmao mee toooo! ^_^
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you guys suck lol
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
you guys suck lol

i like to think rather well, and .Rob agree's.

I hear .Krissy is rather good at it too. Wink

**edited to be more kosher*
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
So I guess everyone had sex last night? Except for .terra?

Sex actually felt good for a few minutes last night Shocked .i was so surprised! I still tore (owwie) and the beginning was uncomfy and the end hurt, but the middle was pretty damn nice! We're trying again later today!

Terra: when do you see .tommy again, love?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...