I have over 3 years with extreme fatigue, but I dont feel stressed. Even when I relax for 1 whole week, I feel extreme fatigue. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper san54
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Other Symptoms
Any other symptoms at all?

OE
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Fatigue can also be related to what you eat... Lack of certain proteins or minerals or too much of something... It may not be related to any mental disorder or medication.

I have fatigue problems as well. I'd tried asking my doctor if maybe I had diabetes, nope wasn't that. Could be cholesterol, low iron... Low magnesium... Then I thought it might be the meds I started taking a year ago... Then I gave up trying to find out what it was... I'm too tired to find out... lol.
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Re:fatigue
Have you had your thyroid tested? If it is Hypothyroid you would be tired all the time. Do you have numbness? I would ask your doctor for a full blood workup to rule out any underlying cause. Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Another good one, and I know from personal experience, is blood sugar. You get a nice blood sugar disorder in there and it can mimic almost any illness or disorder in the world. However, if fatigue is the only symptom it's a bit odd. Do you notice any differences depending on what you eat or is it just constant? If constant, you may want to look into candida. Do the home test you can find online and see how that turns out. I've heard of people going that route in such cases and feeling 90% better in about two weeks.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...