my mom never even said happy birthday to me yesterday.

and my dad didnt until 8:30 at night.

Yeah they eventually bought me a cake and a card.

at 8:30 at night.

so today i walk in and my moms on the computer and i hurtfully say, "Thanks for the happy birthday yesterday, mom." and she was all sarcastic and was like, "your welcome." and got up and walked to her room muttering how she bought me a cake. And i was like (not rude at all, or loud, mind you) *you could have atleast said happy birthday.*

then i hear..

*F**k you, you fat pig.*

Yup.

Thanks.

*sigh*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
oh.. my.. god...

your mom needs knocked in the face a few times.

why would you say that to your own daughter? that's horrible.
|

replied March 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what the hell?
How can someone say that to their child?

Happy Late Birthday Sandra!! I didnt know yesterday was your birthday. I wasnt even on so if there was a post about it, Please dont think I was rude by not wishing you a happy one!

~~~Hugz~~~
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg your mom has some serious issues, she sounds kinda like my dad , but hes changed abit now and i actually talk to him sometimes so eh. but omg i wanna slap your mom lol.

And Happy Birthday i didnt know it was your bday, i dont look at the birthday tickers much lol sry. but happy belated bday Smile at least its only a day late.
my bday was november when i lived in fla and my gma got me a card in january lol.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I hate talking bad about other people's family, especially when you don't know them in person.

It's like I bi*ch about my mom and family but they are MY family so I can - I'll defend them to other people - if that makes sense...

But, Sandra I seriously dislike your mom because she hurts you so bad.
I seriously wanna knock some sense into her.
Can she not see that you are a beautiful, independant young woman that she should be proud of?

Actually, I think she can - and I think that makes her all the more jealous and I think that's why she hurts you.
She is jealous of you and can't see why you should have a better life than her.

Yes, I know she reads this site.

Well "mom" time to wake up and smell the coffee. Instead of being jealous of your wonderful daughter why not try to be more like her?
That means dropping the high school playground attitude for starters.
Thinking of other people for another and realising that the world does not owe you.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
what? she reads this site?

f*ck you b*tch!!!!!!!! haha just kidding but thatd be funny if she saw that.
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
awwe guys don;t call sandras mom names thats not nice nor fair...

sandy, i'm sorry she is so rude and insensitive towards you but look at the bright side you got a card and a cake some people never get that ...

i know we all complain about our parents and how they do us wrong but don't sweat this crap ,think about your kids and do to them what your parents never did for you...
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
Big hugs .Sandra!!!! I hope that helped a little Wink
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Wow Crying or Very sad , she may as well didn't give you a cake if she was gonna turn around and say that.......

Happy .Belated .Birthday .Sandra, I wish you all the happiness in the world for the many birthday's to come.

Kacey
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i love you darling and keep your head up....it's going to get better.

i hate that she treats you like that.

i am soooo sorry.

now i feel like kicking someone.
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sad

sorry, sandy.

i agree with what kia said, it sounds like your mom is just jealous. it also sounds like she has a personality disorder.

just know that you'll never be like that with caty and you're going to have a *wonderful* relationship with her.
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah i know.

thanks guys.

I love my mom to death you know? Even though i've been treated like this my entire life. I still forgive.

Rob says the same thing about being jealous of me.. i just still cant see why.
Ah well.. gots to go feeds the kiddies. Luv u guys.
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Experienced User
i wonder why she is so miserable and taking it out on you... you personally dont need it... unfortunately she doesnt see how much you love her... i wish she did.. well ill pray things get real good! keep tall hun
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
happy belated birthday sandra. my cake pic looked good to me but it didnt when it was posted for some reason it was a 3 tier cake pic sorry. Embarassed
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Experienced User
i just realized i never said it in myu last message but yea girl HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
haha thanks yous guys always makes me feels betters.

^_^
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Community Volunteer
sadie lynn wrote:
happy belated birthday sandra. my cake pic looked good to me but it didnt when it was posted for some reason it was a 3 tier cake pic sorry. Embarassed

that's because the forum automatically resizes anything more than 400px on the longest side.
|
Tags: Pregnancy, hear
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...