where has mel gone off to? Does anyone know ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
nah i talked to her earlier though.... haven't seen her in a while though.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
she was here, but she was at work. she's at home now lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2007
Supporter
melly poo, where are you???? Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oooooh,a thread just for meeeee! I feel special.at least someone notices when i'm gone! lol

I skipped out of work a lil early yesterday and today i'm doing the same thing! I have a job interview today so pray that I get it.I really really need it!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
oooooh,a thread just for meeeee! I feel special.at least someone notices when i'm gone! lol

I skipped out of work a lil early yesterday and today i'm doing the same thing! I have a job interview today so pray that I get it.I really really need it!


wait a sec are mel mcgrady? im confused Confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
Emma2 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
oooooh,a thread just for meeeee! I feel special.at least someone notices when i'm gone! lol

I skipped out of work a lil early yesterday and today i'm doing the same thing! I have a job interview today so pray that I get it.I really really need it!


wait a sec are mel mcgrady? im confused Confused

that's her!

Good luck .melly!!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???


hello im insulted youve emailed me about 100 times ...youre bad!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???


hello im insulted youve emailed me about 100 times ...youre bad!
huh? I'm confused!!! i'l write you when I get my sh*t done!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???

christmas cards Razz
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???

christmas cards Razz
Laughing duh! lol Laughing how forgetful am I? damn weed. . . Sad Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
Melissa_20 wrote:
michelle1981 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Emma2 wrote:
ok ive been responding to you all week and you didnt even tell me you changed your user name! i thought you disappeared for the last week..youre not nice melly..... Twisted Evil ..
ooooh i'm so so sorry! lol I told a few and they said they knew it was me so I didn't tell anyone else! i'll pm you in a bit! how do ya'll know my last name???

christmas cards Razz
Laughing duh! lol Laughing how forgetful am I? damn weed. . . Sad Wink

lmao
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
LOL mel guess u need to cut down abit eh
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
diamondsz wrote:
LOL mel guess u need to cut down abit eh
no,lol.I haven't smoked since. . . .like december? I think.It jsut ruins your memory!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Supporter
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
diamondsz wrote:
LOL mel guess u need to cut down abit eh
no,lol.I haven't smoked since. . . .like december? I think.It jsut ruins your memory!

mine is due to pregnancy Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...