Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Just a Lil Pick Me Up......

Hey girls!!! How are u?? I know some of you have gone through some really big losses in their lives and im truely sorry from the bottom of my heart!! Im not very good at losses and saying bye never have been ive always been the one to be strong! But its okay to be weak every once in a while! I just want u girls to know how much ya'll mean ot me I would be lost without ya'll! You have been really great the past 23 weeks!!! I love ya'll to pieces your my family and im always here for you!! Happy valentines day x's and o's for all my girls! I love you all!!

Jen & river
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 14th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Jeni,
hey hun! You are such a sweetheart, i'm amazed at how caring and compassionate a person can be! It's such a blessing to be able to know someone like you...Even though we don't get to talk *that* much, I hope you know you can come to me whenever to talk! I think we have more in common than we realize! Lol, i'll pm you my number if you ever want to get in touch with me to just vent, cry, scream, hey even laugh! Lol I truly hope the best for you and raven because you deserve it 110%. And river is going to be one of the luckiest little boys I know, having parents like you both by his side. Gosh i'm gonna start to cry soon lol, damn hormones!! I know how hard it is dealing with losing someone so close, my cousin was my best friend...I must sound like a broken record by now, but I loved her and still do, so much. And believe it or not, it's rare for people to say what you just said. It shows a lot of sincerity and how much of a genuine person you are....All of you girls are incredible, and I wish nothing but love and happiness on you guys!!

I'm here for you no matter what!

Love you!!
Happy valentine's day!

Stay sweet,
nessa & peanut
|

replied February 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks hun! Your a sweetheart! I was just thinking about posting something like this! You girls are all really great!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...