Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Row-bot And Tanyafacegirl. (Page 1)

some pictures my virtual pals. Some of rowan, and some of me looking like a complete douche bag.

good job rowan! ace! (new rattle, that i force into her hands. she's not really playing with it.)

yupp.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She is so precious!! And I think that you are very pretty..you shouldn't put your self down like that Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
haha how weird, krissy and i were *just* talking about how we miss you posting all the time.

& how we love you Razz

you're beautiful, you and rowan have the same look on your face in the second picture, so funny! she's beautiful, i can't believe shes 2 months already!
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Supporter
You and Rowan are both beautiful. I can't believe how big she is getting.. How much does she weigh now?

Btw..That monkey is adorable!
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
SamanthaM wrote:
You and Rowan are both beautiful. I can't believe how big she is getting.. How much does she weigh now?

Btw..That monkey is adorable!

she was 11 pounds at her 6 week appointment, and i haven't had her weighed since. she get's her shots this month so i should find out then!

thanks girls for the compliments.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tanya! rowboat is so amazingly beautiful. & .you are just as gorgeous.
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Both of you are gorgeous!! She's getting so big I can't believe it. <3
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Experienced User
Shocked your hair is amazing!!! And rowan always looks adorable, she looks very much like you. You both are beautiful Smile .

Do you do your own hair?

I've been looking into getting my hair done, but I don't trust anyone with my hair, everytime I've gone to a salon they've effed it up royally.

-Krystal
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Supporter
may i ask whats on your hand?
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thanks krissy, .d, shasta. Yeah, my friend was busy making me a bag, and rowan was asleep. so i went into her bathroom and just took the thinnest curling iron and curled it, then screwed around with her camera while she was hard at work on her sewing machine. i got it coloured at the salon, because i went nuts and got a horrible bleach job, and they took it back to my natural colour. or as close as they could get. i'm going to just leave it alone and let it grow out now and not destroy it with dye anymore. it's fading fast though because the colour was done over bleach. i wish i hadn't messed with it!

oh yeah everyone. this is my new bag that my friend made me. i love this thing so much.

it's seriously my favourite thing i own. it's so sweet. i don't even want to use it because i think it's so cool and i don't want any dirt on it. and... it's reversible with more unicorns inside. and unicorns are the best mammals in the world.
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oh_mommy wrote:
may i ask whats on your hand?

a robot of course. i drew it. i really like robots.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
that's the cutest bag i have ever seen!
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rowan is so so so so pretty! She so seriously looks just like you. I'm loving that huge monkey, too. Laughing

The way her eyes look when she's looking at the camera, they're totally your eyes. It's such a weird thing to think, but I always wonder if you'd given her up for adoption, if her adoptive family would notice her eyes at all. They seem so deep to me, like she's got serious thoughts going through her head. Not pondering physics or anything, but like she's mentally blogging about emo people. Isn't that such a weird thing to think? I guess .i'm a freak. But she is your daughter in a very obvious way. She reminds me so much of you, and that's such a great thing because you're awesome.

That bag is so cute, too! I think .i'm an idiot, because I keep getting unicorns and pegasus (pegasi?) confused. I know unicorns have horns, but I thought they had wings, too. But someone else told me no. So meh, .i'm confused.

You should post pictures more often! I love seeing you ladies. And .i'm glad you've been seeing a boy! It's good for you. Have lots of protected fun! Wink
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i love that you call her rowbot. i have a deep serious love for robots.

the second pic of the 2 of you is so good, i love it! you look awesome, i love your hair.

rowan is adorable, as always! she looks great in yellow. i love the monkey too!
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I can't believe hoe much yall look alike! She is *gorgeous*!!!

She's getting sooo big!!! I can't believe how fast the time flies!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww she is soo cute, she got sooo big hehe, cantbeleive how fast time flies, ilove your hair the way its curled looks soo pretty, i hate curling my hair , for the reason that i can do one site really good but then cant get the other side to quite match the same and it annoys me lol.
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you guys are so pretty! i want that monkey!
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
SHe's precious! I agree with .laura, her eyes are very deep. I love her eyes. Your hair looks great, I'm very jealous.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Supporter
You and .Rowan are both so beautiful .Tanya!! Your hair is gorgeous! =)

I love the pics of her lying on her tummy lifting her head up to look at the camera.. sooo cute Mr. Green

<3
|

replied March 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thanks girls!

.b i love robots too! I'm getting on tattoed on my arm as soon as i lose my pregnancy weight.

laura i'm not "seeing" this boy. haha...

thanks for the compliments ladies.
|
Tags: ACE, parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....