Well let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. I have been ttc for the past 7 months, I have no kids this would be ttc #1. My hubby has 2 kids from a previous marriage and we are trying to have one of our own I started taking Ovulex 3 months ago. Got my started taking ovulex on Nov. 29, 2006 and got my period on Dec. 24, 2006. Then on Jan I started spotting for about 7 days before i got my period on the 19th. So basically i had to wear a feminine product for 16 days Sad ((sigh)) Last month I got my period on the 11th and it lasted for 11 days, and it was not that heavy. I had sex with my hubby everyday since then and I was supposed to get my period on the 6th of March. But it has yet to come and today I would be 3 days late. I have been having slight cramping and backache. I feel very tired and irritated. Also, I have been feeling very sensitive, everything makes me cry. Could I be Pregnant??? Can that cramping be implantation??? I have not be really stressed at work, but thinking about not getting prego makes me a little stressed because it has been so long that i have been having unprotected sex. Please if you have advice or suggestion please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
You could go ahead and take a pregnancy test if your AF is a bit late, it should detect it. If it absolutely kills you to see a BFN, maybe wait until AF is a week, week and a half late. Are you basal body temp. charting? That lets you know exactly when you ovulate (it can change from cycle to cycle) so then you know roughly when to expect AF.

Good luck!
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
:') Bfn...
BFN.....I am so sad!!! I did one on the 13th and well it was bfn ;'(
I was thinking about returning ovulex and getting my $ back as it did not work for me. I am going to the dr next week and i am thinking about asking about Clomid...Have you heard of that or taken that before???
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...