you guys know i come on here and vent when i need to.

and i soooooooooo apperciate that.

But due to somebody nosing thru my posts everyday after i go to bed i will no longer be doing so.

I'll post, just not about my problems.

so, i have a livejournal now.

PM me your lj if you have one.

i'll give you mine.

We'll be friends ^_^
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Supporter
Re: *~*live Journal*~*
rainfire1424 wrote:
you guys know i come on here and vent when i need to.

and i soooooooooo apperciate that.

But due to somebody nosing thru my posts everyday after i go to bed i will no longer be doing so.

I'll post, just not about my problems.

so, i have a livejournal now.

PM me your lj if you have one.

i'll give you mine.

We'll be friends ^_^

Can i be your friendd Laughing
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what???? It was me sandra...i am a nosey little pig...but you already know that.
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Who somebody? Confused
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Do i know who it was???

I think i can guess.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lol gen nosey little pig..that was funny.

sandy you added me to your msn ages ago and u never log in...did u block me?? lol
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:

sandy you added me to your msn ages ago and u never log in...did u block me?? lol

haha not that i recall. i havent signed into that for a while. Nobody is ever on.

Its my mom you guys. Im not saying much more here. I'm writing about everything (and i mean everything) in my lj right now. Its only open for friends so that she cant read it anymore.

I swear come hell or high water im going to get a little bit of privacy.

:fumes:
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
Emma2 wrote:

haha not that i recall. i havent signed into that for a while. Nobody is ever on.

Its my mom you guys. Im not saying much more here. I'm writing about everything (and i mean everything) in my lj right now. Its only open for friends so that she cant read it anymore.

y dont u lock ur pc when ur done?
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
Emma2 wrote:

i thought you were moving?
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
OMG its a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng vent.

ha mannnn i needed to get a lot out.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Emma2 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
Emma2 wrote:

y dont u lock ur pc when ur done?

because she has her own computer that she can use the come in here and read my life.
i swear she lives vicariously thru me.

yeah .Mel we are.. but in the meantime i still have to put up with her.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I remember my mother going through my stuff all the time. It used to make me so mad. I was so glad the day I was able to move out of her house, I've never looked back since. I swore to myself, that I would never treat my kids the way she treated me. She should have been a prison guard, not a mother.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
mamaTT wrote:
I remember my mother going through my stuff all the time. It used to make me so mad. I was so glad the day I was able to move out of her house, I've never looked back since. I swore to myself, that I would never treat my kids the way she treated me. She should have been a prison guard, not a mother.

OMG exactly!! I promised Caty so many times that i refuse to treat her the way my mom treats me.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that is really bizarre. your mom is kind of creepy and she needs to grow up.

i can't even imagine my mom spying on me at this age.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
that is really bizarre. your mom is kind of creepy and she needs to grow up.

i can't even imagine my mom spying on me at this age.

sorry i had to bold that so she doesnt miss it later lmao.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
btw, how do you know she's reading your posts here?

does she mention them or something?
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy

yup.

lol she said that when i posted that pic of those baby phat capris that i told everyone that that was me wearing them lmao.

Yeah ok.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:

yup.

lol she said that when i posted that pic of those baby phat capris that i told everyone that that was me wearing them lmao.

Yeah ok.

no you didnt!

as if the girl who was wearing was really like that! digital enhancement ! lmao!

seriously, i would super pissed if my mother would invade my personal crap like that.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yeah.. i am.

I got a lot of crap off my chest while writing my lj. A lot of things i've never talked about even to .Rob.

it felt good. really good. ^_^
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that reminds me i need to change my lj to friends only, when me and my sister were not talking she used to read my stuff and leave anonymous comments all the time, her and my brother both read it and then talk crap behind my back or talk bad about me etc. but now eh i gotta start venting on there and not myspace because jason doesnt like his friends knowing his life or thinkin im psychotic or something i dunno. i know ican make the blogs private on myspace but then my family will wonder what is up with that , i dont think they venture to lj anymore since myspace is soooo big
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...