i am currently on clomid my 3 round of it...i am on 125 mg a day for 15 days so hopefully it will be it this time... i went for an ultrsa sound and it said i have 2 mature follicules so does anyone know if thats good or what you went through when on this med
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Clomid
I am on my second round of clomid. I take it for 5 days (days 2-5 of my cycle) We'll find out next week if we were successful this month. If not, then will take my third round of clomid. Did you say you are taking it for 15 days? and how do you know about having 2 mature folicules? Tell me more...
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
i go for an ultra sound on the day 13 of clomid...they monitor me closely because clomid can cause cyst and i already have cyst so they want to make sure they are not getting larger... the look at the ovaries on the monitor during your ultra sound and they tell you....i am on such a high dose because i am not responding very good the first 2 times with the medication.
|

replied March 12th, 2007
Experienced User
anyone else know about his stuff?
|

replied April 5th, 2007
Re: Clomid And Pcos
Hi,

Anyone of you have taken Premarin + Clomid?? My DR advise me to take the clomid for 5 days (4tablets/day) starting from 5th day of my period. After 5 days, take the Premarin for another 5 days (1tablets/day). I have search thru the website abt this Premarin. It's for menopause women as the replacement hormone.

I was so doubt & confuse. Pls help/advise if anyone of you or your friends/family have taken this method before.

Thanks & rgds.
Mandy
|

replied June 7th, 2007
I am on my first cycle of Clomid (100g days 2-5) and also had a sonogram to have my follicle count checked. I think 2 mature eggs are good. I only had one but had 5 that were developin but not fast enought for ovulation. The doctor told me that at times, Clomid can make your eggs develope slower than normal - which is what causes the cysts. I think the 2 mature follicles sound really hopeful!

Has anyone had a shot to induce ovulation while on Clomid?
|
Tags: pcos, Infertility
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....