Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

He Is Getting So Big//pic Update

guys i cant believe it he is a little over two weeks and he has gained 2 lbs since he left the hospital.. i cant believe it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aww hes soo cute and tiny, i remember when jordynne was itty bitty now lookin at her she looks sooooooooooo big its crazy. they grow way to fast
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
He is so adorable and cute!!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he is wicked cute!

i shouldn't look at these. newborn pics make me want another soon!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
he is so darling. he looks so big in his basonett. what a cutie.
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Awww!!! He's still got that redness to him!! Sad I know exactly what you mean .b.

But I don't know if I could take the pain of labor again! It's too recent! lol!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he's so cute!!!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
What a cutie!!!!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
thanks everyone.... im so sad hes this big.. the time flew... it s hard to believe 3 weeks ago i was pregnant with him.. now i look at him and my god hes just so developed.. boooo
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
But I don't know if I could take the pain of labor again! It's too recent! lol!

i think it's easier for me to daydream about another baby because i know i'll be going straight for the c-section next time, no hours upon of hours of excruciating labor for me!

but for real we won't even start trying for #2 until august.
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lmao! true!
But the pain of a c secition scar is waaay worse than a small vaginal tear (not saying that 8 stitches in the cooch wouldn't hurt, I just had one running stitch).

But, we're not gonna start trying till .may. I'm sure it'll take a couple months...so we might get preggy at the same time! lol!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Adorable! He's so cute, to bad we don't live close because him and Brayden could have play dates! Anyways I haven't seen you on here much, how are things going at home? Pretty easy for ya, does he sleep and eat ok? I'll have to post pictures of my lil man soon so you can see how big he is getting too! But anyways I hope everythings going great.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
so cute.my son has that bib =)
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
jenniek...things are so hard.. im all alone my hubbie is out to sea... and it sucks.... im still healing from the emergancy c-section, so how r u adjusting.. where do u liive?/ kit send pics
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
how the heck did i miss this post? He is adorable!! ur boy n my girl wasnt born too far apart!
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
your little man is adorable!
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm so sorry you're having a rough time! It really stinks that your hubby isn't there, do you have other help around?

My boyfriend is in school a lot and then has been working to pay our bills so he's not here much except in the evenings however I'm very lucky to have a ton of help from my mom. Its not easy but without her I definately wouldn't manage. She babysits and such when I'm in classes and its been tremendous. I'm so thankful for her. But anyways overall taking care of him hasn't been to difficult for me. He's got his days and nights slightly turned around but not too bad, he still sleeps at night, he just sleeps longer and more sound during the day.

O and he's getting soo big! At his two week checkup he had gained 12 ounces in a week! Shocked So now he's 7 lbs 14 oz, four more ounces then when he was born. I can't wait to go to his next check up in a week and see how much more he's grown. Its crazy how hes changing!

And I live in good ol' Kansas, so if you're ever in my neck of the woods (haha.) bring the lil' guy by.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
jennik-yea i will stop by..lol anyhow im glad to hear you have so much help... it truely makes a difference.. i cant wait till my aunt comes in a week... im just so exhausted.. ilil don has his nights and days mixed up too.. it stinks... its also funny you had said your baby was a pound more then mine when he was born...lol now my little guy weighed 8lbs at is two week....lol go figure that.. i feel that every day hes becoming a fatty... well at least i know hes eating enough since well hes nursing... so anyways when u sending me pics of you lil prince...?? cant wait to see him
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....