I am currently going through my 4th miscarriage and I was wondering if ANYONE out there has gone through this same thing. My hubby and I have been married for going on 3 years and want nothing more than to have a baby but my longest pregnancy was my first; 4 months with twins. My second only lasted 2 months, my 3rd 3 months and now this one that only lasted 1 month. I was on Lexapro for depression after everything that has happened but my Dr suggested I stop taking it if I want to get pregnant. The less medication I'm taking the better, I guess. Any thoughts on what I should do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I think doctors will look into testing you for the cause of recurrent miscarriages after you've had three. Have you had this done? I really doubt these were all coincidental. Some women may have six or seven miscarriages and then have a live baby one day...perhaps not necessarily always a healthy one, but still a full-term infant. I would advise speaking to a doctor and finding out if there is some sort of bodily flaw causing you to miscarry. Perhaps the lining of your uterus is too thin, maybe you have an autoimmune condition that treats the fetus like a foreign body and destroys it. I can't tell you exactly what it could be, but there's no harm in trying to find out.
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
i just found out yesterday that i had a miscarriage. It really sucks i was 2 months. But thats only my 1st but i feel for you. It sucks really bad and u feel like you lost everything. We had been trying for 2 years. I have to go have surgery to have everything removed. Did you have to do that?
|