I will be 25 weeks on valentines day, what month is that in? I get an email every week saying how far I am, and a lot of them say I am in my 7th lunar month. I usually go by that because it is easier since those months are only 4 weeks, but it seems no one else uses it and it sounds like I am lying about how far I am. The doctors say according to what they use I am in my 6th month, but they dont use the lunar scale. So if you guys could please help me clarify how far I am in months. Again I will be 25 weeks on v-day. How far are all of you guys who are pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
25 weeks is 6 months
|

Extremely eHealthy
So ur asking when valentines day is? Its 14th feb so 2moro! And ur 25 weeks so ur 6months & 1 week preg
|

Extremely eHealthy
I hope this helps!! I know it gets confusing!!

1st month-conception-6wks
2nd month-7-10 wks.
3rd-11-14 wks.
4th-15-18 wks.
5th-19-22 wks
6th-23-26 wks.
7th-27-30 wks.
8th-31-34 wks.
9th-35-delivery
|

Experienced User
There are 10 luna months in pregnancy, 9 in medical
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...