Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Sorry Let Me Rephrase to What I Meant to Say.

Okay I am 1 and a half months pregnant and I don't want to have the baby is it too late for me to take birth control pills or what?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
uh yeah it's too late, you're already pregnant.

if you didn't want a baby you shouldn't have had sex, you knew the consequences.
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You need an abortion. Continuing birth control will (probably) not cause you to miscarry. But it runs a chance of causing birth defects.

This is also an inappropriate forum for that question. We are women who want our babies. Please go to the abortion forums.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
this is bad.

very very bad.

Hun.... please take this elsewhere.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
and for future reference, you need to take the birth control *before* you have sex for it to be effective (every single day). oh, and the same with condoms, put them on *before* sex.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you don't want the baby you have to get an abortion.

And going by your stupidity, you probably don't even know what *could* happen if you did get an abortion.

Crazy...why didn't you just close your dang legs?
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
uhm.

take this to the abortion forum.
birth control won't cause you to miscarry.

if you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have thought about taking birth control before you got knocked up.
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
your already pregnant
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...