want a Liam??? hes driving me crazy! im trying to do housework and such and he cries anytime i close the safety gate. hes fine when im in the living room n hes playing but heaven forbid i go to the laundry room!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
let him cry girl!!!! Tell .macy to make him use his "inside voice"...he might not understand exactly what she says, but he'll mimic the whispering!

Sarah
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ok it's pass around liam day....i'll take him when i get home at liek 6.30 will that help? he is a good sleeper right?
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol ya he sleeps thru the night. Sarah- macy use an inside voice? thats funny! hes playing with her right now tho. as long as i dont make eye contact.... ok back to laundry Sad
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lmao!! Sounds like .oni!!! SHe's like "Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Sarah
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
amelia is going thru that. if she doesnt' realize i am gone she is fine....spitting and all....(that is her new thing.) but if/when she notices that i am gone or that no one is in the room, it's on.......
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg josephs was the same way, i had to stick him in the playpen to do laundry and he would cry but i let him cry cuz it was like all of 5 min 10 min tops to get the laundry started then iwold run back up the stairs really fast, jordynnes the same now , if she can see me shes good, but itry and do dishes or cook when shes awake its over lol im usually back and forth when shes up.
I have to lock joseph in his room at night lol i feel bad but he will not stay in there otherwise.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....