Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

So I Got Terrible News Today. (Page 1)

I have to have more cysts removed from my overies. When I delivered .Hunter I had to have some removed and they took 75% of both of my overies do I don't have much to spair as it is. They told me that I may not have children again. So this totally sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I was in the hosptial with .Amelia again last night. Sarah, she has .R.S..V again. She is running a temp of 103. my little one has just been thru it. it's getting harder and harder to take watching her go thru this. if its not one thing, it's another.

Oh and while I am at it. my cousin's baby somehow rolled off the changing table and broke his right femur. he is in a body cast up to his chest. only his little bum and boy bits are exposed. My poor baby boy i love him so much. i'll have to get pics and show guys. poor baby.

they say things happen in threes so maybe things will get better for us.

Last edited by Sunflower_pie81 on March 6th, 2007 10:46 AM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
oh crap gen ...i'm so sorry to hear you have them again and poor little sweetheart is sick again!!! give the munkin a great big old hug and get better dust from me....
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Oh my .god!!!!!! NooooO!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry girl!!! Poor .melia!!!!!! I just posted in the thermomter thread about you taking her cuz she has .r.s.v in her system!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .

My poor friend!!! Please cuddle with her for me!!!! Yall will be in my prayers!!

Sarah
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thanks nancy...(it is nancy right? i know it's not emma.)

My poor nunies. i hate this.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
Oh my .god!!!!!! NooooO!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry girl!!! Poor .melia!!!!!! I just posted in the thermomter thread about you taking her cuz she has .r.s.v in her system!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .

My poor friend!!! Please cuddle with her for me!!!! Yall will be in my prayers!!

Sarah

Thanks love. It's hard. she is with my dad right now because i can't take off of work right now because of some issues that we are having with a certan someone. (the chick with bad teeth. hehehe i knew she wouldnt' last long) anyway...yeah she has it again and they said that it's really bad. my poor girl....she has been thru it.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
thanks nancy...(it is nancy right? i know it's not emma.)

My poor nunies. i hate this.

yeah its nancy!

yeah thats the worst because they cant breathe....i hate this for you!
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Girl, I hated that. Oni had it *baad* too. I'm soo paranoid because there is something going around. And if .oni even gets a cold, well you know. It turns immeditly into .r.s.v!! It *sucks* and I'm so sorry she has to suffer like this!

But it's the risk you have to take. You work, and you need a day care. It's inevitable to prevent it in a day care. Ya know?
But .oni has bookoo little friends that get her sick, and the Dr.s office/er is the most dangerous place for our babas (with .r.s.v in their system). Oni had an upper tract infection with her .r.s.v too...I"m so sorry girl. Sad

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww .I'm so sorry .Amelia is sick! My cousin just found out her 8 month old has .R.S.V...

Michelle
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
that totally bites girl. my son had that after he came out of hospital.. hope she gets good care. ill pray for ya.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
OctoberBaby06 wrote:
Aww .I'm so sorry .Amelia is sick! My cousin just found out her 8 month old has .R.S.V...

Michelle

Oni was 8 months when she got it... Crying or Very sad ..

I try desperately to keep her from getting it again..it's just soooo hard to disinfect *everything*! She comes in contact with basically *everything*! lol!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
OctoberBaby06 wrote:

Michelle

Oni was 8 months when she got it... Crying or Very sad ..

I try desperately to keep her from getting it again..it's just soooo hard to disinfect *everything*! She comes in contact with basically *everything*! lol!

Sarah

It's so weird because before I started coming on here & read about .Oni having it, I only thought newborns could get it. That's what my cousin has always thought too until they took her little girl, .Sierra to the .E.R. last week Crying or Very sad I hope .Kaylee never gets it Confused
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thats so horrible! i'm so sorry .gen! I hope .melia gets better soon.and that poor little boy!I can't believe it! how old is he?
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Gen, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I sure hope they are able to save as much of your ovaries as possible.
And I feel so bad for you and .melia, I hope she's able to get over it fast. My heart literally sunk when I read your post. You and .melia are in my prayers!
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thank you guys. it seemed that amelia was doing so much better. her ear infection was gone and then i noticed that she was really congested and she was having a hard time breathing. then last night when we got home i picked her up out of her seat and she was totally burning up. i stripped her down and took her temp and it was 103 Shocked so i called the dr and they said take her to the er. Poor baby. i couldn't believe that we were there again. we were only there for 2 hours and we got to go home. she slept well last night....and she has an appoinment with her dr tomorrow. my poor baby.....

I hope that they can remove the cycst without removing much of my overies. I don't have much to begin with so if they take much more of them i am not going to be able to have anymore of my own babies. i hate this. I know that i posted in another topic that i wasn't goign to have anymore but the thought of not being able to is just horrid. i am just so blah right now. i hate this crap.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
*sigh*

im so sorry, .Gen. This seems to be a neverending cycle with some of us.. bad crap just happens and happens. But you are a strong person, one of the strongest i've ever known. Its like walking into a forest you've never been in. One thats so over-grown with crap that you begin to wonder if theres even an end. But you'll get through it, I know you will. You'll come out the other side proud of holding your head up high even when the branches seemed to have been holding it down.

I love you, and .Melia. You guys will get better.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
*sigh*

im so sorry, .Gen. This seems to be a neverending cycle with some of us.. bad crap just happens and happens. But you are a strong person, one of the strongest i've ever known. Its like walking into a forest you've never been in. One thats so over-grown with crap that you begin to wonder if theres even an end. But you'll get through it, I know you will. You'll come out the other side proud of holding your head up high even when the branches seemed to have been holding it down.

thanks me lovie...it's been hard....and i feel like i am loosing my mind....god i could use a drink and it's not even 12 yet....oh and i am at work...that won't do.

it's just kicking my ass.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
*sigh*

thanks me lovie...it's been hard....and i feel like i am loosing my mind....god i could use a drink and it's not even 12 yet....oh and i am at work...that won't do.

gen,since we're both having a sh*tty time of it we should go out and drink together! les go!lol
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
*sigh*

gen,since we're both having a sh*tty time of it we should go out and drink together! les go!lol

i am all about it....a liquid lunch as the call it. lol
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
getting piss drunk *~*does*~* sound awful nice.

i know we need it.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That sucks all the way around.

I had never heard much about RSV until coming onto ehealth, and now there are commercials on about it. Sounds scary. Your girl is lucky to have you tho, so keep your chin up.

Sorry to hear about your situation too

A drink? Sounds good, and it's after noon now.

~Cindy
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...