User Profile
I was to suppose ave my period last month but instead i got a little drops of blood and some brownish discharge? Does anyone know what this means? Thanks for your help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Shoot!! I have no idea!! But im sure youll get your answer there is always someone talking bout that sort of stuff but I never had that. Maybe give your doc a call?? Good luck!!
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Could mean a number of things I suggest. First taking preg test and is thats negative going to the doctor. Have you recently Changed BC or has anything changed in your life? are you stressing. It could be soo much, or nothing at all. The first thing I would rule out would be pregnancy by testing.
|

replied March 7th, 2007
Experienced User
that's very strange.. better check with the doctor and make sure..
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks
thank you very one for your replies. well let you know soon what it is.
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Just so you know, I've locked this thread because you already have one thread with the same question. Everyone can keep on posting under the other topic.

Jules.

Wink
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...