Hey everyone,

Im in my last year of school and my most important exams are coming up, these exams will decide whether I get into university or not. This is my second year doing this year because last year I f**ked up my exams so I repeated. I don’t want it to happen again. I really need advice on how to study and what to do and what not to do. I just feel really lazy, and im very pessimistic about life. Ever since I saw loose change, I got addicted to the internet, sitting on my ass all the time, I didn’t really care about life anymore because of what I see happening in the world. I think it’s because im not doing much exercising which is making me feel lazy. If
Anyone wants to second that, or give me advice or links please do. I appreciate it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey!!

My advice would be go get all your studying done early and make sure you have a nice long sleep the night before, dont spend it studying all night and truth is...... if you dont know your stuff the night before you never will so get a good nights sleep and you will be able to think better the next day!

Also, i dont know how you learn but i like to write things down and there is a myth that you learn more when you write it down, this is not saying rewrite your whole work again but write dot points so it can jog your memory.

Thirdly and most importantly.............Dont stress!!!!

Goodluck and im sure you will do a great job!
|

replied March 7th, 2007
I Need Help to Study
I feel better with THROTTLE MATRIX everyday, being a graduate student, I have to put in long hours of research late at night and Throttle Matrix keeps my mind focused. I don’t know what I would do without it. Great product! Look at their site myochem.com
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....