Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

She's Headbanging Me!!!

User Profile
Im having contractions for the last week now... Normally worse in the evening but it is only on my left hand side is this normal??? The contractions are rather painfull but not in sequence. Also in my back. It feels as if she is head banging my pelvic area for some reason ( Im not playing metalica HAHA) Am i right to say that its not engagement as this is my 2nd? Oh ya 38 weeks now!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
she may be trying to get engaged. i never had that with my kids where it felt like they were banging my pelvis, joseph didnt even engage till almost 40 wks. jordynne was way earlier, she stayed head down low most of the pregnancy the last month sucked, if i walked fast or something it felt like my pelvis would break in half. at least u got not much longer to go Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Its kind a weird cause the first pregnancy wasnt this bad!! This whole pregnancy sucked!! I hope she is engaging so she can come out soon Im really want her out now!! Everything is just sore maybe im getting old haha!!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
An-Rika wrote:
Its kind a weird cause the first pregnancy wasnt this bad!! This whole pregnancy sucked!! I hope she is engaging so she can come out soon Im really want her out now!! Everything is just sore maybe im getting old haha!!!!

2nd time was worse for me too, it wasnt bad at all with joseph aside from morning sickness, btu the morning sickness pretty much lasted this whole pregnancy, and backaches and pelvic pressure, i developed gallstones at 20 wks too lol. so eh it depends i guess
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
I guess so... Was the pain also very bad like someone sticking a knife up there? It just hurts so bad but I know it is not the real thing cause that is like 100 times worse!!!! This is also a differrant sort of pain like a stabbing pain not one that last or spreading over the whole abdomen more like staying in one place..
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
An-Rika wrote:
I guess so... Was the pain also very bad like someone sticking a knife up there? It just hurts so bad but I know it is not the real thing cause that is like 100 times worse!!!! This is also a differrant sort of pain like a stabbing pain not one that last or spreading over the whole abdomen more like staying in one place..

yeah i got random stabbing pains , they suck but eh, it doesnt last forever. maybe its the ligaments most likely i would assume. sometimes ill just be walking when i was pregnant and all of a sudden get a stabbing pain and have to stop in my tracks it sucked.
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks for the breakfast!!! Very cute - nice pic!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...