I have been shaking a bit srom time to time.... I'm 15 and I dont know what the problem is... Can anyone help me? I shake sometimes and my heartrate goes up Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 12th, 2004
Re: Shakiness
Hey. I do not know if I can be of assistance but I can put a few ideas out there for you to check into. Blood sugar, anxiety attacks, mitral valve prolapse, adrenalin rushes, smoking, caffine, and drugs could all cause these symptoms. Have you seen a doctor? I hope you get the answer you are looking for. Best wishes!!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I agree consider all of the above also are you taking any medications or vitamins or health supplements, these could also be the cause as could not eating enough or not getting a balanced diet (or at least balanced enough for your body & this would also depend on how much exercise you do.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...