hey evryone so i really think i may be preg!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

I had seX during my ovulation and now im 2days late on my PERIOD. My breast are Soooooooooooo soar i cant wear a bra and all I have been craving is Mexican food. Please help do you think i should go to the doctors?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sounds positive!!!

Take a test just to be sure before you call the doctors
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
if your period is late you can take a test, now. if it's positive, call your obgyn to set up an appointment.
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Thanks
Thanks you i will should i take it in the morning?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yep! that's the best time to take one. take one first thing in the morning when you wake up. or, if you're really impatient & want to know tonight, you can hold off on peeing for about 5 hours & then test. either way should work just fine. good luck!
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Thanks for the advice i prob will take it tonight:) Ill keep yall posted Smile
|

replied March 7th, 2007
I Am!!!!!!!!!
Well I am pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to the doctors and they said that my due date is Nov 9th!!!!!! Im so scared now i dont know why...................
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations! I think that it is very normal to be a little scared whenever a big change occurs in your life. Besides, the hormones are horrible and make you a little crazy sometimes. Just enjoy the ride though. It gets easier.

Is this your first?
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Yeah this is my first! Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
congrats!!! i was so excited and then i got really scared too at first, i don't know why probably because it is all the sudden real. but now i am not so scared. i am only 11 weeks though. my dh didn't think it was real until he heard the HB!
yay! congrats again!
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2007
Experienced User
CONGRATS Dear,

Its normal to be scared i guess, Well wish you happy & healthy 9 months
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....